Mildred Hastings Merrill School-Girl Days : A Memory Book
Scope and Contents
A scrapbook kept by Mildred Hastings Merrill from 1909-1915. It contains photographs of buildings, campus scenes, students and activities at the University of Maine, as well as images of friends and family. The volume also contains theater programs, tickets, and other memorabilia from performances in Denver in 1914.
- Merrill, Mildred Hastings (Person)
Restrictions on Access
No restrictions on access.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
Mildred Hastings Merrill graduated from the University of Maine in 1913 with a degree in home economics. After graduation she taught home economics at a high school in Denver, Colorado, and then taught at the Fredericksburg State Normal School in Fredericksburg, Virginia, and at Central High School in Washington, D.C. Mildred Hastings Merrill died in 1948.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Brother Edmond G. Drouin, Alfred, Me. in July 2000.
No finding aid - see Special Collectionsl librarian for assistance.
- Theater programs -- Colorado -- Denver Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Maine -- Alumni and alumnae
- University of Maine -- Buildings
- University of Maine -- History
- University of Maine -- Students
- Women college students -- Maine -- Orono Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the Mildred Hastings Merrill School-Girl Days : A Memory Book
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections Repository
5729 Raymond H. Fogler Library
University of Maine
Orono ME 04469-5729 United States