Farmer's Pocket Ledger (1956-1958)
Scope and Contents
A printed volume meant to be used to keep a daily record of farming operations and including descriptions of various pieces of machinery from the John Deere Company. The volume was given compliments of Hall Hardware Co., Belfast, Maine. The volume has a few entries from 1956 and 1958 from an unidentified person recording gasoline purchases and maintenance for an unidentified vehicle or piece of machinery.
- Creation: 1956-1958
- Hall Hardware Co. (Belfast, Me.) (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
No restrictions on access.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchased from Bess Cutler Gallery, Sebec, Me. in May 2005.
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- Guide to the Farmer's Pocket Ledger (1956-1958)
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note