Baldwin, Maine Town Warrant : Notice of Town Meeting
Scope and Contents
Document issued by Joseph Richardson, Zebulon Larrabee and Samuel Sawyer, selectmen of the town of Baldwin, Maine, authorizing John Burnell, constable of the town, to summon residents to a town meeting.
- Creation: 1813
Restrictions on Access
No restrictions on access.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
2 items (2 pages ; 30 cm)
Language of Materials
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- Guide to the Baldwin, Maine Town Warrant : Notice of Town Meeting
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note