Charles B. Adams Notebook of Term
Identifier: SpC MS 1351-sc
Class notes kept by Adams for a course in science at the Medical School of Maine. The volume contains a dedication to Clara Boutelle of Brunswick, Maine.
- Adams, Charles B. (Person)
Restrictions on Access
No restrictions on access.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
Charles B. Adams of Jay, Maine, was a student at the Medical School of Maine at Bowdoin College in 1859.
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- Guide to the Charles B. Adams Notebook of Term
- No additional box or folder list for this small collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- December 2014: finding aid revisiion description not supplied