Charles B. Adams Notebook of Term
Identifier: SpC MS 1351-sc
Scope and Contents
Class notes kept by Adams for a course in science at the Medical School of Maine. The volume contains a dedication to Clara Boutelle of Brunswick, Maine.
- Adams, Charles B. (Person)
Restrictions on Access
No restrictions on access.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
Charles B. Adams of Jay, Maine, was a student at the Medical School of Maine at Bowdoin College in 1859.
Language of Materials
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- Boutelle, Clara
- Bowdoin College -- History
- Jay (Me.) -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Medical School of Maine -- Students
- Medicine -- Study and teaching -- Maine -- Brunswick Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the Charles B. Adams Notebook of Term
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note