Richard F. Dole Locomotive Roster
Scope and Contents
A document (photocopy) outlining the history of locomotives used on various railroad lines in Maine including the Bangor and Piscataquis Canal and Railroad Co., the Bangor, Oldtown and Milford Railroad Co., the European and North American Railway Co., the Penobscot & Kennebec Railroad, the Portland and Kennebec Railroad Co., the Portland & Ogdensburg Railroad, and the Washington County Railway Co.
- Creation: 1960
Restrictions on Access
No restrictions on access.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Richard F. Dole.
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- Dole, Richard F. (Richard Fairfax), 1906-1987 (Person)
- Bangor and Piscataquis Railroad Company (Organization)
- Bangor, Old Town, and Milford Railroad Company (Organization)
- European and North American Railway Company (Organization)
- Penobscot & Kennebec Railroad (Organization)
- Portland and Kennebec Railroad Company (Organization)
- Portland & Ogdensburg Railroad Company (Organization)
- Washington County Railroad Company (Organization)
- Guide to the Richard F. Dole Locomotive Roster
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note