Scope and Contents
A diary of an unidentified individual containing sporadic entries from 1937-1940. Information received with the diary indicates its author was a young woman from Auburn, Maine. The entries detail the author's daily activities, the weather, family illnesses, etc.
- Creation: 1937-1940
Restrictions on Access
No restrictions on access.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
1 volume (1 volume ; 14 cm.)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchased from Bess Cutler Gallery, Sebec, Me. in May 2007.
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- Guide to the Diary (1937-1940)
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note