Scope and Contents
A daybook from an unidentified business, probably an ice dealer in Portland, Maine. The volume records names of customers and peddlers as well as amounts of money received from customers.
- Creation: 1938-1939
Restrictions on Access
No restrictions on access.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
1 volume (1 volume ; 36 cm.)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Source of acquisition--Purchased from Bess Cutler Gallery, York Beach, Me. in January 2003.
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- Guide to the Daybook (1938-1939)
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note