Knights of the Maccabees Local Medical Examiner's Records
Scope and Contents
Medical Examiner's record book, 1903-1915, for the Knights of the Maccabees, Victor Tent, No. 60, Harmony, Maine. The Knights of the Maccabees were a fraternal organization founded in 1878 in London, Canada. Records contain date, full name, residence, and occupation of the members as well as age, height, weight, estimate of risk, and fee paid.
- Creation: 1903-1915
- McLaughlin, William, Dr. (Person)
- Dyer, Joseph, M.D. (Person)
- Knights of the Maccabees. Victor Tent No. 60 (Harmony, Maine) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
No restrictions on access.
Conditions Governing Use
Rights assessment remains the responsibility of the researcher. No known restrictions.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchased from Dan Casavant.
- Guide to the Knights of the Maccabees Local Medical Examiner's Records
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Elizabeth Russell
- July 2022
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for uncoded script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.