General Store Daybook
The daybook for a general store that appears to have been in Lyman, Maine for the years 1868 to 1876. F. W. Blaisdell is written on first page but no indication if he is the owner. Accompanying material includes a bill for a teacher, Jerome Smith.
Conditions Governing Access
No restrictions on access.
Conditions Governing Use
Rights assessment remains the responsibility of the researcher. No known restrictions.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Joseph Koslow, Hancock, NH.
- Daybooks Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Dry-goods -- Prices Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- General stores -- Maine Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Groceries -- Prices Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Lyman (Me. : Town) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the General Store Daybook
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Elizabeth Russell
- June 2022
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for uncoded script
- Language of description note
- Finding written in English.