General Store Ledger
The ledger for a general store that appears to have been located in Augusta-Lewiston area, for the year 1875. Jennie Landry, whose name appears on the front of the journal, resided in Gardiner.
- Landry, Jennie (Jennifer) (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No restrictions on access.
Conditions Governing Use
Rights assessment remains the responsibility of the researcher. No known restrictions.
Language of Materials
- Dry-goods -- Prices Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- General stores -- Maine Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Groceries -- Prices Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Journals (Accounts) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Ledgers (Account books) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Guide to the General Store Ledger
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Elizabeth Russell
- June 2022
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for uncoded script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.