Richard N. Berry Scrapbook
Identifier: SpC MS 1319
Scope and Contents
A scrapbook covering Berry's political career in the Maine legislature from 1961 to 1971.
- Berry, Richard N. (Person)
Restrictions on Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
Richard N. Berry, a native of Malden, Massachusetts, graduated from the University of Maine in 1937. A resident of Cape Elizabeth, Maine, he was elected to the Maine House of Representatives in 1961 and to the Senate in 1967. In 1971 he became Republican majority leader of the Senate.
1 volume (61 cm)
Language of Materials
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- Guide to the Richard N. Berry Scrapbook
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note