Lantern Slides of Switzerland
Identifier: SpC MS 1792
Scope and Contents
Lantern slides depicting the scenery of the Swiss Alps as well as featuring some of the early pioneers of mountaineering in the Alps.
- 19th century
- M. Stump. Editeur. Interlaken (Organization)
Language of Materials
Restrictions on Access
This collection is kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice is required for retrieval.
Conditions Governing Use
Rights assessment remains the responsibility of the researcher.
0.50 linear feet (1 box)
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Slides donated to the Penobscot Marine Museum by Sherry Davies of the Maine Forest and Logging Museum and transferred to Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections Department on March 12, 2021.
- Guide to the Lantern Slides of Switzerland
- Box And Folder List Available
- Guide prepared by Elizabeth Russell
- September 2021
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for uncoded script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.