Seed Catalogs Collection (1924-2000)
Scope and Contents
A collection of seed catalogs from around the United States, with a few from Japan, Canada, Germany, and Scotland. The majority date from the 1930s and 1940s.
- Creation: 1924-2000
- Creation: Majority of material found within 1930s-1940s
Restrictions on Access
No restrictions on access.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
2 linear feet (2 boxes)
Language of Materials
Arranged alphabetically by the name of each seed company.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Items appear to have been donated by Iva M. Burgess of the University of Maine Agricultural Experiment Station, Orono, Maine.
- Guide to the Seed Catalogs Collection (1924-2000)
- Box And Folder List Available
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for uncoded script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.