S. Dakins Daybook
Scope and Contents
Daybook, circa 1834-circa 1843, of S. Dakins (possibly Sherilah?) of Orono, Maine. One side of volume begins with what appear to be art history notes with brief biographical sketches of Van Dyck, Raphael, Leonardo da Vinci, etc. Other side of volume contains expense accounts.
- Creation: circa 1834-circa 1843
- Dakins, S. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
No restrictions on access.
Conditions Governing Use
Information on literary rights available in the Library.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Bequest of Paul E. Taylor, M.D., University of Maine Class of 1938.
- Guide to the S. Dakins Daybook
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Elizabeth Russell
- September 2017
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note