Moosabec Trustees Club Records
Scope and Contents
Records of an organization in Jonesport, Maine, made up of selected members of the Knights of Pythias Moosabec Lodge No. 123. Many of its activities involved caring for the lodge hall and leasing it for use by community members. Includes minutes of meetings, membership receipts, etc. Also includes a diary of daily activities from 1963 by an unidentified compiler. The club appears to have disbanded in 1970.
- Creation: 1956-1970
- Knights of Pythias. Moosabec Lodge No. 123 (Jonesport, Me.) (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
No restrictions on access.
Restrictions on Use
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
Language of Materials
Records selected members, or trustees of the Knights of Pythias Moosabec Lodge No. 123 in Jonesport, Maine.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchased from Gary Downs, Dover-Foxcroft, Me. in June 2006.
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- Guide to the Moosabec Trustees Club Records
- In Progress
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.