Memorandum Book (1801-1803)
Scope and Contents Note
Memorandum book maintained by an unidentified compiler possibly from Lovell, Maine. The volume records information about hops and barley sold to various customers or shipped to New York and Dublin. Volume also includes a notation about lots of land in the town of Lovell owned by John Wood and an index of names with references to page numbers in an unidentified volume.
Restrictions on Access
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the Library.
1 volume (19 cm)
Language of Materials
Memorandum book maintained by an unidentified compiler possibly from Lovell, Maine.
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- Guide to the Memorandum Book (1801-1803)
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note