Bryant & Stratton Business College Student Ledger
Scope and Contents Note
A ledger prepared by an unidentified student as an exercise in bookkeeping using data presented in Bryant & Stratton's counting house book-keeping. Two pages in the volume are stamped "Approved May 10 '80. J.F. Mooar. Prin. 4th Dep't.," perhaps indicating its use at the Bryant & Stratton Commercial School in Boston.
- circa 1879-1880
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
1 volume (39 cm)
Language of Materials
A ledger prepared by an unidentified student as an exercise in bookkeeping using data presented in Bryant & Stratton's counting house book-keeping.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchased from P.C. Worden, Brewer, Maine, in 2003.
Printed vol. completed in ms.
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- Accounting -- Study and teaching Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Bookkeeping Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Bryant & Stratton Business College
- Ledgers (Account books) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Mooar, J. F.
- Guide to the Bryant & Stratton Business College Student Ledger
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections Repository
5729 Raymond H. Fogler Library
University of Maine
Orono ME 04469-5729 United States