Letter (April 20, 1865)
Scope and Contents Note
Letter, April 20, 1865, from Rockland, Maine, by an unidentified woman writing to her son. She describes the preparations in Rockland to mark the funeral of Abraham Lincoln and also mentions the deaths and funerals of numerous residents of the town.
- Creation: April 20, 1865
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
2 pages (20 cm)
Language of Materials
Letter, April 20, 1865, from Rockland, Maine, by an unidentified woman writing to her son.
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- Guide to the Letter (April 20, 1865)
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note