Hill and McLaughlin Records
Scope and Contents
Business records of a firm of merchants in the early 19th century. Includes correspondence, bills, invoices, and letter of transmittal.
- Creation: 1816-1952
- Creation: Majority of material found within 1816-1830
- Hill and McLaughlin (Bangor, Me.) (Organization)
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
Hill and McLaughlin was a firm of merchants in Bangor, Maine.
1 folder (52 items)
Language of Materials
Business records of a firm of merchants in the early 19th century.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Elizabeth P. Chandler in 1952.
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- Guide to the Hill and McLaughlin Records
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note