Grain Point Dyking Company By-Laws
Identifier: SpC MS 0692-sc
Scope and Content Note
By-laws of a company formed to build and repair a dike in Milbridge, Maine on Back Bay Creek. The by-laws are signed by Henry M. Leighton, Bartlett W. Brown, W.W. Blood, and Joel G. Gay.
- circa 1883
- Grain Point Dyking Company (Milbridge, Me.) (Organization)
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
1 document (3 pages ; 32 cm)
Language of Materials
By-laws of a company formed to build and repair a dike in Milbridge, Maine on Back Bay Creek.
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- Guide to the Grain Point Dyking Company By-Laws
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note