Bangor, Maine Town Warrant : Notice to Appraise Heifer
Scope and Contents
Warrant of Tho. Bradbury, town clerk, notifying William Boyd and Isaac Hatch ("two disinterested & judicious persons both of the Town of Bangor") that they were appointed and empowered to determine the price of a stray heifer. Includes separate note that they personally appeared before the town clerk and took an oath to faithfully apprise the heifer. Includes note signed by Wilm Boyd and Isaac Hatch that they judged the heifer to be worth twelve dollars.
- 1812 January 4
- Bangor (Me.). Town Clerk (Organization)
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
1 item (2 pages ; 29 cm)
Language of Materials
- Guide to the Bangor, Maine Town Warrant : Notice to Appraise Heifer
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note