Hiram Gregory Berry Letter (May 14, 1861)
Scope and Contents
Photocopy of autograph letter signed. Refers to appointment and transfer for organizing regiment.
- May 14, 1861
- Berry, Hiram Gregory, 1824-1863 (Person)
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
Hiram Gregory Berry, a major-general in the Civil War, was born 1824 Aug. 27 in Rockland, Maine, and died 1863 May 3 in the Battle of Chancellorsville.
1 item (2 pages; 27 cm.)
Language of Materials
- Guide to the Hiram Gregory Berry Letter (May 14, 1861)
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note