David Barker Letter
Scope and Contents
Autograph letter signed. Letter discusses legal matters.
- January 18 1849
- Barker, David, 1816-1874 (Person)
No restrictions on access.
David Barker was born in 1816 and died in 1874. He was a poet, lawyer and teacher in the town of Exeter, Maine.
1 item (3 pages; 25 cm.)
Language of Materials
- Guide to the David Barker Letter
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note