John W. Ballou Letter
Scope and Content Note
Autograph letter signed. Written on Sheriff's office stationary. Refers to papers sent to Zina about Bowdoinham and asks for acknowledgement of their receipt. Refers to Bro. Plummer and to other personal matters.
- January 20 1886
- Ballou, John W. (Person)
Language of Materials
No restrictions on access.
Materials accessed through user request to staff; photocopy service available at nominal fee.
John W. Ballou was a sheriff in Sagadahoc County.
1 item (1 pages; 27 cm.)
- Guide to the John W. Ballou Letter
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note