James Alden Letter
Scope and Contents
Autograph letter signed. Letter between friends and officers. Mentions a check for 45.00 for a bookcase (see letter of May 8, 1869). Update on happenings: political, military and personal.
- July 1, 1869
- Alden, James, 1810-1877 (Person)
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
James Alden, a naval officer, was born 31 March 1810 in Portland, Maine, and died 6 February 1877.
1 item (3 pages ; 21 cm)
Language of Materials
- Guide to the James Alden Letter
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note