Margaret F. Atwood War Ration Books
Scope and Contents
World War II ration books 1, 2, an 4 issued to Margaret F. Atwood, Orono, Maine. Issued by local board no. 1210-5, Old Town, Maine. Books 1 and 4 contain some stamps.
- Atwood, Margaret F. (Person)
No restrictions on access.
Language of Materials
Office of Price Adm. sticker R-123 mounted on upper right corner of cover of book 2.
- Ration books Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Rationing -- Maine -- Orono Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- United States. Office of Price Administration
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Economic aspects Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Maine -- Food supply Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the Margaret F. Atwood War Ration Books
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note