Abiel Wood Letters
- Wood, Abiel, 1772-1834 (Person)
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
Abiel Wood was born in Wiscasset, Maine (then Massachusetts) in 1772. He was a member of the Massachusetts House of Representatives, 1807-1811 and 1816; the U.S. Congress, 1813-1814; and served as a delegate to the constitutional convention of Maine in 1819. He was engaged in mercantile pursuits and shipping. He married Hannah Hodge in 1793 and died in Belfast, Maine, in 1834.
5 Volumes (33 cm)
Language of Materials
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- Guide to the Abiel Wood Letters
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note