Lombard Steam Log Hauler Articles
Scope and Contents
Photocopies of articles about the Lombard steam log hauler from various publications dating from 1970-1986. The articles were collected by Frank A. Peltier, Houlton, Maine.
- Peltier, Frank A. (Collector, Person)
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
The Lombard steam log hauler was designed, patented and built by Alvin C. Lombard of Waterville, Maine. It used a continous track for propulsion and could tow a string of sleds filled with logs when the ground was covered with snow or ice.
Language of Materials
Title supplied by cataloger.
- Guide to the Lombard Steam Log Hauler Articles
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note