Maine Air-Borne Pollen and Fungous Spore Survey
Scope and Contents
Accompanied by letter of transmittal dated Aug. 11, 1952, to University of Maine President Arthur A. Hauck from F. H. Steinmetz, professor of botany at the University of Maine.
- Hyland, Fay, 1900-1984 (Person)
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
1 volume (122 leaves ; 28 cm)
Language of Materials
Typescript (carbon copy)
- Guide to the Maine Air-Borne Pollen and Fungous Spore Survey
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note