U. S. Customs Service Register of Bonds
Scope and Contents
Volume from an unidentified customhouse with entries from July 5, 1905 to Dec. 16, 1913. Each entry lists date of bond, principals and sureties, amount of bond, duty on entry, how and when canceled and character of bond. Concerns "persons employed in curing fish."
- U.S. Customs Service (Organization)
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
1 volume (35 cm)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchased from Maine Antiques, North Berwick, ME in October 2007.
- Guide to the U. S. Customs Service Register of Bonds
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note