Barometric Readings Log
Scope and Contents
A volume from an unidentified person recording atmospheric pressure three times per day in 1861 and 1862 at an unidentified location. Observations on wind direction and other weather events are also included for some entries.
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
1 volume (16 cm)
Language of Materials
- Guide to the Barometric Readings Log
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note