Scope and Contents
A notebook from 1935-1937 maintained by an unidentified person, possibly Roland Wentworth of West Baldwin, Maine, recording purchases or sales of chickens, mash, grain, etc., as well as records of eggs sold. Receipts found in the volume from A.I. Savitz Co., Malden, Mass., dealers in native poultry and eggs, are made out to Wentworth.
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
1 volume (17 cm)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Acquired Nov. 2008.
- A. I. Savitz Co.
- Business enterprises -- Massachusetts -- Malden Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Chickens -- Marketing Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Egg trade Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Notebooks Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Poultry -- Feeding and feeds Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the Notebook (1935-1937)
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note