Samuel P. Dutton Letter
Scope and Contents
Letter discussing the need for haulers of logs to settle amount of money due to them for log drives.
- September 28, 1836
- Dutton, Samuel P. (Person)
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
Samuel P. Dutton was a merchant with Cram, Dutton & Co., Bangor, Maine.
1 item (25 cm)
Language of Materials
- Guide to the Samuel P. Dutton Letter
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note