Blen Family Papers
Scope and Contents
Papers of Joshua A. Blen and his wife Emily A. Blen of Dresden, Maine. The family name is also spelled Blenn. The collection contains mostly deeds for property bought and sold by the Blens. A notebook from an unidentified compiler containing information on births, deaths and marriages in an unidentified community is also found in the collection; its relationship to the Blen family is not clear.
- Blen family (Family)
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Acquired from Clyde and Mary Allen, Rochester, N.H. in July 2001.
- Guide to the Blen Family Papers
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note