Scope and Contents
Daybook of an unidentified farmer from Frankfort, Maine. The name Andrew Tyler is mentioned in the volume. The volume records work done for various individuals as well as goods sold. Entries list activities such as cutting and hauling wood, making cider, and shearing sheep, as well as the sale of corn, potatoes, beef, etc.
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
1 volume (19 cm)
Language of Materials
- Agricultural laborers -- Maine -- Frankfort Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Daybooks Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Farm produce -- Maine -- Frankfort Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Farmers -- Maine -- Frankfort Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Frankfort (Me.) -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Tyler, Andrew, 1758-1844
- Guide to the Daybook (1812-1847)
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note