Simon Bradley Account Book
Scope and Contents
A volume used as an account book and diary by Simon Bradley, who appears to have been a farmer in Parsonsfield, Maine. The book begins in April 1849 and is a mixture of personal and business information. It records Bradley's dreams; lists of animals trapped; goods bought and sold, mostly farm products; and work done by and for others. The volume also contains copies of some of Bradley's correspondence both to family members and to business associates.
- Bradley, Simon (Person)
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
1 volume (42 cm)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchased from Dan Casavant Rare Books, Waterville, Me. in Novermber 2006.
- Account books Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Diaries Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Farmers -- Maine -- Parsonsfield Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Parsonsfield (Me.) -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Parsonsfield (Me.) -- Social life and customs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Trapping -- Maine -- Parsonfield Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the Simon Bradley Account Book
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note