Princeton House Hotel Guest Register
Scope and Contents
Hotel register for 1864 and 1865 listing names of guests and their places of residence.
- Princeton House (Princeton, Me.) (Organization)
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
George H. Brown was the proprietor of the Princeton House, a hotel located in Princeton, Maine.
1 volume (40 cm)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchased from Dan Casavant Rare Books, Waterville, Me. in November 2006.
- Hotels -- Maine -- Princeton Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Hotels -- Registers -- Maine Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Princeton (Me.) -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Registers (Lists) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Guide to the Princeton House Hotel Guest Register
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note