Etienne H. Bourque Daybook
Scope and Contents
Daybook of the owner of a general jobbing business in Waterville, Maine. The volume records financial transactions with suppliers from September to November, 1923, and in some cases notes what was purchased, primarily foodstuffs.
- Bourque, Etienne H. (Person)
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
1 volume (33 cm)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchased from Dan Casavant Rare Books, Waterville, Me. in November 2006.
- Daybooks Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Waterville (Me.) -- Commerce Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Waterville (Me.) -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Wholesale trade -- Maine -- Waterville Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the Etienne H. Bourque Daybook
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note