William Brownell Journal and Daybook
Scope and Contents
Volume listing sales to individuals in Berwick, Maine primarily of brandy, rum, and gin with some entries also for tobacco, tea, cigars, etc.
- March 1, 1827
- Brownell, William (Person)
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
1 volume (40 cm)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchased from Dan Casavant Rare Books, Waterville, Me. in November 2006.
- Berwick (Me.) -- Commerce Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Berwick (Me.) -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Daybooks Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Journals (Accounts) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Liquors -- Prices Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the William Brownell Journal and Daybook
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note