Unity Sesquicentennial Society Records
Scope and Contents
Records of the organization formed to celebrate the 150th anniversary of the town of Unity, Maine. Includes minutes of meetings, June and July, 1954; invoices to the Society for goods purchased for various events; and a letter from Senator Margaret Chase Smith of Maine to James B. Vickery, chairman, declining an invitation from the Society.
- Unity Sesquicentennial Society (Organization)
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
1 folder (circa 26 items)
Language of Materials
Records of the organization formed to celebrate the 150th anniversary of the town of Unity, Maine.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchased from Chris Williams, Pembroke, Me. in 2003.
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- Smith, Margaret Chase, 1897-1995
- Unity (Me.) -- Anniversaries, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Unity (Me.) -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Vickery, James B.
- Guide to the Unity Sesquicentennial Society Records
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections Repository
5729 Raymond H. Fogler Library
University of Maine
Orono ME 04469-5729 United States