Unity Sesquicentennial Society Records
Scope and Contents
Records of the organization formed to celebrate the 150th anniversary of the town of Unity, Maine. Includes minutes of meetings, June and July, 1954; invoices to the Society for goods purchased for various events; and a letter from Senator Margaret Chase Smith of Maine to James B. Vickery, chairman, declining an invitation from the Society.
- Creation: 1954
- Unity Sesquicentennial Society (Organization)
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
1 folder (circa 26 items)
Language of Materials
Records of the organization formed to celebrate the 150th anniversary of the town of Unity, Maine.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchased from Chris Williams, Pembroke, Me. in 2003.
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- Guide to the Unity Sesquicentennial Society Records
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note