Grand Trunk Hotel Guest Register
Scope and Contents Note
Register of guests at the Grand Trunk Hotel in South Paris, Maine, for October-December, 1898. Register also includes an inventory of hotel furnishings and their costs. Volume has printed blotter sheets headed "The national advertising hotel register," listing various businesses in Maine, as well as a printed hotel guide listing hotels in each state.
- October-December 1898
- Grand Trunk Hotel (Organization)
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
1 volume (40 cm)
Language of Materials
- Advertising -- Hotels Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Hotels -- Maine -- South Paris Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Hotels -- Registers Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Registers (Lists) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- South Paris (Me.) -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the Grand Trunk Hotel Guest Register
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note