D. K. Chase Daybook
Scope and Contents
Account book from Calais, Maine, possibly of Daniel Kimball Chase. Book has entries for business transactions and for items purchased, 1849-1862. A second volume continues the entries through 1864; the second volume also has unidentified entries for financial notes held and other financial information, 1878-1909.
- Chase, D. K. (Person)
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
2 Volumes (32 cm)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchased from Maine Country Classics, Holden, Maine in December 2000.
Title from verso of front cover.
- Guide to the D. K. Chase Daybook
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note