Scope and Contents Note
Daybook, or bushelling book, of an unidentified tailor or seamstress. Entries are for mending, pressing or altering garments and give names of customers and amounts charged. Also includes a cash book, 1909-1913, and an inventory book, 1905-1909, listing types and amounts of fabrics on hand and their cost.
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
3 Volumes (31-35 cm)
Language of Materials
- Account books Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Daybooks Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Tailoring Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Tailors Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Textile fabrics Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the Bushelling Book
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note