Mattanawcook Mill Company Records
Scope and Contents Note
A small collection of financial records of a sawmill in Lincoln, Maine. Included are invoices and receipts from 1869 to 1871.
- Mattanawcook Mill Company (Lincoln, Me.) (Organization)
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
The Mattanawcook Mill Company, a sawmill in Lincoln, Maine, began in 1869 with the purchase of a set of gang saws from Timothy Fuller. Apparently the company was under way in 1871, with William R. Ayer as agent, and continued until Mr. Ayer's death in 1881.
1 folder (11 items)
Language of Materials
A small collection of financial records of a sawmill in Lincoln, Maine.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchased from Fenn, Corinth, Maine, in May 2002.
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- Ayers, Wm. R. (William R.)
- Financial records Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Invoices Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Lincoln (Me.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Receipts (Financial records) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Sawmills -- Maine -- Lincoln Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the Mattanawcook Mill Company Records
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections Repository
5729 Raymond H. Fogler Library
University of Maine
Orono ME 04469-5729 United States