S. and M. Club Scrapbook
Scope and Contents Note
Scrapbook of an informal women's social group for the year 1948. Included are monthly invitations and meeting announcements, newspaper clippings about the monthly meetings, and a list of members present at the meetings.
- Creation: 1948
- S. and M. Club (East Winthrop, Me.) (Organization)
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
The S. and M. Club in East Winthrop, Maine, was an informal women's social group who met monthly to celebrate holidays, baby showers, birthdays, and other events.
1 folder (1 item ; 16 x 24 cm.)
Language of Materials
Scrapbook of an informal women's social group for the year 1948.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchased from Bess Cutler Gallery, York Beach, Maine in Dec. 2001.
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- Guide to the S. and M. Club Scrapbook
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note