Account Books (1907-1930)
Scope and Contents Note
Two account books covering the years 1907-1917 and 1918-Jan. 1930. Included are records of contracting jobs (such as hauling wood, farm work), sales of farm goods, and purchases. Also included are records of road labor during the winter months from 1907-1917 and 1918-1927.
- 1907-January 1930
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
Account books owned by a resident of the Skowhegan-Madison, Maine, area.
2 Folders (2 ledgers ; 36 cm)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchased from Bess Cutler Gallery, York Beach, Maine in Nov. 2001.
- Account books Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Agriculture -- Maine -- Somerset County Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Financial records Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Madison (Me.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Skowhegan (Me.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Somerset County (Me.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the Account Books (1907-1930)
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note