Llewellyn E. Crommett Daybook
Scope and Contents Note
Daybook of a resident of Waterville, Maine. Accounts are listed by date from 1872 to Feb. 1874, and some of the accounts are for Pine Grove Cemetery and for a saw mill. Included in some of the entries are payments for sawing and for pasturing a cow.
- Crommett, Llewellyn E., -1874 (Person)
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
Llewellyn E. Crommett was a resident of Waterville, Maine when he kept this account book. He died on February 25, 1874 at the age of 60 years and was buried in the Pine Grove Cemetery in Waterville. About 1830 James Crommett had built a saw mill, grist mill, carding and clothing mill on the east side of the Messalonskee at Crommett's Mills in Waterville. The relationship between Llewellyn E. Crommett and James Crommett is unknown.
1 folder (1 item ; 16 cm)
Language of Materials
Daybook of a resident of Waterville, Maine. Accounts are listed by date from 1872 to February 1874.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchased from Good Deeds, Julie Ransford Bright, E. Sandwich, Massachusetts in November 2001.
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- Daybooks Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Waterville (Me.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the Llewellyn E. Crommett Daybook
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections Repository
5729 Raymond H. Fogler Library
University of Maine
Orono ME 04469-5729 United States