Scope and Content Note
A cashbook for the period 1917 Jan. 1 to 1919 Oct. 30. Cash expenditures are listed for Maine Water Co., electric bill, telephone bill, bills for labor, and other bills at the homestead. Other entries are for bills for several different houses. There is no information about the owner of the cashbook or in what town the owner lived.
- January 1, 1917-October 30, 1919
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
1 folder (1 item ; 25 cm)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchased from Gary Downs, Dover-Foxcroft, Maine in May 2002.
- Guide to the Cashbook (1917-1919)
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note