Farmer's Daybook (1850-1866)
Scope and Contents Note
A daybook of a farmer who probably lived in Dixfield, Maine. Listed are goods and services bought and sold from 1850 to 1866.
- Creation: 1850-1866
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
1 folder (1 item ; 13 cm))
Language of Materials
A daybook of a farmer who probably lived in Dixfield, Maine.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Leakos, Skowhegan, Maine in November 2001.
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- Guide to the Farmer's Daybook (1850-1866)
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note