Account Book (1844-1852)
Scope and Contents Note
An account book from a general store in Lovell, Maine. The name of the owner of the store is unknown. The accounts are listed by name and are for the years 1844 to 1852.
No restrictions on access.
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
1 folder (1 item ; 13 cm)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Kathy Irving, Gray, Maine in December 2001.
- Guide to the Account Book (1844-1852)
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note